Cloverdale Kiwanis are being extra creative this year in altering what is their annual major fundraiser, The Crab Feed.
It’s a “Drive Thru” event this year on Saturday, December 5th at the Cloverdale Citrus Fair.
Here are the details:
- A $45 ticket includes 3 pounds of cracked crab, pasta, salad and dessert, (all packaged nicely for take-out only)
- A $55 VIP ticket includes all of the above, plus a special (awesome) surprise!
- Guests are welcome to pick up their dinner(s) any time between 4-7 p.m.
- Tickets MUST be purchased in advance.
- Those in town can purchase tickets at the Cloverdale Chamber of Commerce or at the Citrus Fair
For more information, call 707-328-2147
The Kiwanis of Cloverdale is dedicated to improving the community and performs many local, as well as world-wide service projects. Because the proceeds from this event will be used to support service activities, purchase of tickets for the Crab Feed is tax-deductible. This is their ONE big fundraiser of the year.
So, don’t wait too long to buy your 2020 Kiwanis Club of Cloverdale Crab Feed tickets, as there are a limited number for sale, and they are going fast!